THE 95/5 STRATEGY
In almost every region of the country, 5% of the residents are considered high wealth individuals.
The once accepted 80/20 Pareto principle is now the 95/5 principle. In other words, 95% of charitable giving to a foundation will come from 5% of the potential donors.
- Who are the potential donors?
- Where do we find them?
- How do we connect with them?
- If they are not alumni, will they give?
- What is required to get their attention?
- How do we cultivate and solicit their support?
- Donor Mapping
- 1st Appointment
- Magic Question